How can we pray for you?
Thank you for reaching out and letting us pray with you. At Crossroads Church, here’s what we believe about prayer:
The Power Of Prayer - How do I tap into it?
The power of prayer is not the result of the person praying. Rather, the power resides in the God who is being prayed too. 1 John 5:14-15 tells us, "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him." No matter the person praying, the passion behind the prayer, or the purpose of the prayer - God answers prayers that are in agreement with His will. His answers are not always yes, but are always in our best interest. When our desires line up with His will, we will come to understand that in time. When we pray passionately and purposefully, according to God's will, God responds powerfully!
Pray Bold Prayers!
- "Hear my prayer, O LORD, listen to my cry for help." - Psalm 39:12
- "Lord, teach us to pray." - Luke 11:1
- "After Jesus said this, He looked toward heaven and prayed." - John 17:1
- "They all joined together constantly in prayer." - Acts 1:14
- "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests." - Ephesians 6:18
- "Pray continually." - 1 Thessalonians 5:17